Practices Begin Next Monday!

Hello Runners! 
Next week our practice time will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. so please inform your parents.  What do you need?  Comfortable running clothes and shoes and a water bottle that you will be comfortable carrying with you.

What are we going to do?
We will begin with stretching and warm-up drills.  Go for a run, and return to school to do cool-down stretching and/or weights, yoga or Pilates style exercises.

I would like to do a pool workout one day each of the next two weeks. I am aiming for Thursday and will let you know as it approaches if that is certain.  Weather sometimes dictates when we go. 

I am anticipating a fun season and am excited to get it underway and I know Coach Parry feels the same.  Continue with your running and stretching and remember, ice massage for sore muscles.

P.S. I heard that Chrissy is running the Sparta 5k on Saturday with her Mom at Mayo High School. It starts at 9 a.m. and is only 15 bucks! I would love to join them but will be on active grandma-duty.  I hope to go watch and cheer however.  Just an FYI!  

Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment